Thursday 3 May 2012

It was raining when I took the dogs out this morning and I'm getting quite depressed with all the grey, damp weather we've been having since drought was declared.  I'm on holiday this week and I hoped to get lots of washing, spring cleaning and gardening done and even a bit of sunbathing ......Ha!  We only met two die-hard dog walkers this morning, so at least Flori was able to roam without causing any mischief.  I amused myself for a while by taking photos of raindrops and the water running in the little stream in Ecclesbourne Glen. 

 











2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all those water drops and the the bubbling water looks amazing, the second to last shot is fantastic. The weather's not been too bad here, plenty of sunshine but a bit windy, it's usually the other way round it always seem to rain here and you always have the sun:)

Jak said...

I'm in the south of England ...... we're supposed to have the sun! LoL