Monday 7 May 2012

When I woke up the sky was a funny blue colour and there was a strange bright light. By the time we got out with the dogs it had returned to normal, but at least we had a rain-free walk.  Over to Warren Glen again and up through the Chestut Wood. Flori squeezed under 2 gates to chase some rabbits, but couldn't squeeze back again and Dom had to lift her over the fence....... grrr that dog's a nightmare!

I tried out my new extension tubes on the 50mm lens and was pleasantly suprised.  It will be nice to try them in better light.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, love those macro shots, gorgeous dandelions! The woods and landscapes looks so beautiful and Ishmael so proud:),what a lovely place.I've had nine years of a nightmare with George up until he got his back problem he was always running off and getting lost or stuck, he would never listen to me, but he's a lot better behaved now because he can't be bothered to run that much which is a bit sad really, I wish he was still lively and energetic:( Willow will chase hares so I have to be so careful and keep her on the lead in the big open fields, she will also chase deer!! the joys of dog ownership:):):)